Monday, April 11, 2011

Pop Goes The Weasel

I can't get this song out of my head! It wasn't so bad before my daughter came along when I would get stuck on a song and sing it in my head all day long, but now....if I hear "Pop Goes the Weasel" one more time...ugh!!!


And, of course I will hear it again. Over and over and over because every single toy my daughter has plays it.


Oh well, I guess this is just the beginning. She's only 5 months old after all.


Here's a few updated pics of her. I can't wait till the end of the month because I'm going to get her 6 month pics taken in her Easter get-up. Girls are so much fun!




Bath time with Daddy




Play time with Mommy




This is how she sleeps now so you can imagine how terrified I am at night. I spend most of the night checking the video monitor to make sure she's not face down. I've had to flip her over many times and check to make sure she's still breathing!




3 comments:

  1. I love her cheeks!!! I can't wait to see her again! I'm glad you posted some more pictures of her and wrote another blog post! Maybe Harry and Cardin can play together soon! I like your new blog background, too. A lot! It looks like rocks! Goes great with your blog title! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! She and Harry will have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pix. Janie brought me one yesterday that you sent. I just stare at it. Glad to see you back on the blog.

    ReplyDelete